These rules were posted 2/6/19. These rules are subject to changed at any time. It's up to you to keep checking for any changes.
Account Bans (Banned for life):
1. Don't hack, exploit, or bug in-game please.
2. Don't impersonate a GM(Game Master) or an Administrator. It confuses players and eventually causes problems. Breaking this rule will result in a IP ban (even if you are joking).
3. Do not advertise any site/servers.
4. Do not attack Gms. If Gm asks you to stop attacking her/him you must stop a Gm can be teaching someone spells or fixing Database Issues and the last thing they need is someone attacking them!
5. Do not stack spell haste, we understand that spell haste is part of World of Warcraft game play, but you must understand, spell haste on retail and private server is very different. Abusers will be punished.
6. All bans with be your whole account and or character lock not by IP. Banning by IP is useless.
1. Excessive use of Abusive Language.
2. Defrauding or Attempting to Defraud a GM.
3. Harassing the GM Staff.
4. Scamming another Player.
5. Inappropriate character naming.
1. Don't type all in caps. Caps are annoying, no one likes them and they also make you look dumb.
2. Don't make threats or hurtful comments towards players, we want all players to feel happy playing in our servers.
3. Don't beg players/GM's for gold, items, levels, etc.. is annoying, and
other players worked hard to make their gold, so why not do the same thing instead of beg?
4. Please do not use any colors in chat.
1) No cursing
2) No forms of harassment.
3) No exploiting bugged spells/items/gear/quests
4) If caught hacking with any hacking application, will end in ban.
5) Spamming will not be tolerated in any of our chats.
6) No Begging players/GMs
7) Never whisper a GM/Admin.
8) You must respect the Game masters and other players.
9) NEVER SPAM OTHERS SERVERS TO GET PLAYERS or other servers forums! If you do your banned.
10) No caps in any chat for any reason.
11) If your WoW crashes while you are on this server, please do not send the report.
You may upload image files to Discord/Forums of in game screen shots, or your out of game picture of yourself. DO NOT upload nude pictures, anything not related to ForthWind. If you do your forum and game account will be banned.
12) It is your responsibility to keep your account login and password to yourself. A GM will never ask for this information. You are held responsible for any and all actions taken place on your account in game, Discord, and on the forums.
1) No PVPing in sanctuaries i.e. Dalaran and Shattrath, etc
GM's and your Friends list:
Do not add GMs/Administrators/Developers to your friends list.
Reporting a Hacker/Problem player:
If you are to report a player for hacking or harassing you while your playing. Take a Screen Shot. Make an in-game Ticket explaining the problem, with the problem players Name and Location, and then post the Screen Shot on the forums!
Disobeying or Ignoring GM Instructions:
If a GM contacts you regarding a violation of policy, please try to be as cooperative as possible.
Missing class skills.
1. Check the forums to see if there are any posts.
2. If the quest was not listed in the bug reports forum, Please make a new topic so we can try to get this Fixed.
3. This also go's for missing class skills.
Stuck or Dead and unable to resurrect:
1.) DO NOT BE LAZY. If you can resurrect by yourself DO NOT BOTHER A GM. Try the website also.
You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials (Content), publicly or privately provided, shall be the sole responsibility of the person providing the Content or the person whose user account is used. You agree that our web site may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission. You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not: (a) Provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortuous, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law; (b) Impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you; (c) Collect or harvest any data about other users; (d) Provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;